Cyclos 4.3 released
We are happy to announce that the Cyclos version 4.3 has been released.
It can be downloaded from our license server.
Cyclos 4.3 has some nice new features and many improvements such as a Card module, Web POS (Point of Sale) payment requests, credit limit management and much more.
The session problem that Jelastic users where experiencing has been solved. Existing Jelastic users can follow the following steps to solve the session problem:
- Open your jelastic administration panel.
- Backup the cyclos.properties file (you can find it in the tomcat node configurations – wrench icon, in webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes).
- Make sure the cyclos.properties contains the following line: cyclos.header.remoteAddress = X-Forwarded-For
- In the "Installation manager" tab, upload a new one.
- Choose URL, then put http://www.cyclos.org/jelastic/cyclos-4.3.war in the URL field. Click upload.
- Click in the cyclos4.war installation, in the package box, then click on your environment.
- Leave the context field blank, as it will be installed in the root of the application server. Click Install.
- When the installation is ready, open the tomcat node configuration again.
- Refresh the left pane if needed (green arrows icon).
- Select the webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/cyclos.properties file.
- Replace the entire contents with the contents you have backed-up in the second step, and save the file.
- Restart the tomcat nodes.
- Wait a few minutes. You can track the server log by expanding the Tomcat node, and clicking the log icon on it. You can find the log in /catalina/catalina.out (refresh the file every few seconds to see the progress).